Sunday, October 3, 2010

Time to be serious.

Time to be serious.

Is it time to think about practical? Yes, it is time for us to be serious and ready to come out and do our teaching practical. Our practical starts next year in six months time. I am nervous, anxious, excited, and scared when I think of practical. Dr. Jaya spoke a lot about practical in class. He said by end of this semester we will know the schools that we will be going to. He also asked us to list down eight names so that we can be together in a house.
Different schools, different teachers, students, managements and facilities. Which is the best school to go to? It’s all depends on our luck. I really hope I’ll get good students and good school that give a pleasant environment for me. The lecturers have told us a lot of stories about the student’s attitude while the trainees are teaching. I will use the story as a guideline for me to avoid some of the problems. We as a teacher trainees are ready to serve. All the best everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment