Task and assigntment.
Our class today is mostly about the project paper. Dr. Jaya explains to us about the project paper and also tells about our own supervisor for that. I was given Miss Dzeelfa whom I am very familiar with. On week six I need to meet her and discuss about my topic. Talking about the topic, I don’t have any clear topic to think of but I know which area to focus on. Next, we learned about fables. It is interesting to read fables because it always gives moral of the story at the end of it. Dr. Jaya gave us a task to form a group of four and come up with our own fable during tutorial. It is exciting to do because it’s our own fable where we must come up with our own moral of the story. We have two days to think about a fable and do it in a comic strip form in our next tutorial.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment