Sunday, October 3, 2010

LEARNING IS FUN

LEARNING IS FUN

The first tutorial was in the resource centre. We were instructed to go the website http://drowgames.com to play the game online. This game is fun because we need to click on the answer before a box becomes red and it becomes red within 15 seconds. It is played by two players over the internet but we can only play it if the other player is willing to play. I played for five minutes with my course mate Sharon Soong and I won the game. I felt really excited about the game and it made me addicted to play it again. I feel that this game is suitable for school children from the age of thirteen to fifteen (form 1-3). Learning language is not a fun things to do for most students but introducing language through game will be a lot better then a teacher standing in front of the class and teaching. The questions from this game range from too easy – easy – difficult – too difficult. This will help students to develop their thinking skills. Thanks to Dr. Jaya and his friends for developing such an interesting game.

No comments:

Post a Comment